ONE OF THE AMAZING BENEFITS OF OWNING A BUSINESS IS YOU GET TO REAP IT’S PROFITS!
As a rule, many business owners will begin in business thinking about what that business will provide for their family.
But, your prosperity can be so much more powerful than just that;
- You can bless your staff with higher wages, extra training or bonuses they can then use for their family
- You can set yourself up for retirement, taking away pressure on your family to care for you
- You can sponsor sporting teams or fund scholarships
- You can give product or money to charities
- You can begin another location and repeat this cycle all over again!
- There is no greater feeling than being able to help others, while also taking care of your responsibilities. This gives you such a feeling of purpose in your life, like what you are doing really matters and makes a difference.
Please consider this prosperity and how you can share it in your business.[rev_slider alias=”prosperity1″]
YOU CAN CONTRIBUTE TO KIVA WITH US THROUGH OUR SUCCESS PAGE OR ON YOUR OWN.
At The Franchise Parentpreneur, we choose to share our profits with Kiva, an organization that provides loans to people around the world who are looking to begin and build their own businesses.
We truly believe that if you teach a person to fish, they may feed themselves for life. As business owners, they will develop consistent income and a sense of pride in providing for themselves and their loved ones. Once the loan is repaid, the money can again be lent to someone else, and the cycle continues.
You can, of course, choose to support another organization that resonates with you, but whatever you choose, please consider making the prosperity cycle part of your business. If you would like to contribute to Kiva please click on the link below and you will be taken to the Franchise Parentpreneur team’s Kiva page where you can help other entrepreneurs around the world! As a bonus when you use this link we will receive a bonus $25 that we can lend also!
Warning: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/thefran7/public_html/wp-content/plugins/kivaorg-widget/kiva.php on line 123