The sun is still shining, but it is definitely cooler at night and there is now dew on the car in the morning when we do the preschool run.
While elementary and high schools are still out due to a teacher’s strike, everything else is back to normal and it can be really hard to refocus and let the “amazingness” (is that a word?) of summer go.
I am struggling myself a little to be honest, but I have decided to focus on the following to get my mind energised about “normalcy” again:
- I have a business I love and I love my clients and helping them achieve even more success in their businesses.
- My kids love preschool and their teacher Mrs Lovett, and while they had an awesome summer, they love being “school kids.”
- The warmer weather meant hot nights and less sleep, and the cooler weather means snuggling under the covers again. Yum!
- I do love having a structure. I am a very “let’s get it done, bang, bang, bang person” and the “looseness” of summer is very freeing, but it also allowed me to not do so much work. I completely understand that is what summer is for, and I needed it, but a structure definitely increases my output, which I know impacts our businesses.
- Salted Caramel Mocha is back at Starbucks! I know everyone hangs out for the Pumpkin Spice Latte, but Salted Caramel is the best! Gloriousness in a cup!
- And one thing I began in the summer that is getting results too, is to choose a word at the beginning of the day that states my intention for that day. I learnt that from Sandi Krakowskiand it is powerful. Restating that intention throughout the day really helps me to refocus and get results all day long.
- Just so you know today too, my word is purposeful. I’m gettin’ stuff done!
Today’s post is lighter, but it was intended to help you appreciate the cycle that is our lives and really dive into this “new beginning” to get the results you are looking to achieve in your business.
I can help you achieve even more success, by showing you how the power of systems can kill overwhelm, and get you more time and money. Send me an email at [email protected] and we can book a Systems Strategy Session with me today and get 30 minutes of personalized strategies for your business.
I look forward to serving you and I am here to help you in any way I can.
Dedicated to your Business Success,